Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: myra's artwork

  1. #11
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pnsonr! those manips turned out wonderful! The one of the eye was kind of spooky looking *L* and the inside of the mouth.. it brings on a whole new dimension using those colors. So are you going to share your deviant entries with us as well? hmmm?

    I think my "it" is buried somewhere [img]confused.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Post

    sure julie ... here's my page:
    rtd @ deviantart
    click gallery, to see my other stuff

    i'm in complete awe at some of the stuff posted in there ...
    so much to learn

    special thanks to myra for introducing me to deviantart [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry I havent been around to go see, or to do any manips. Had a bit of a rough go the past couple weeks. I'll get something done yet.

    thanks guys!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •